All type of Sugar Suppliers
Dhanraj Sugar Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading integrated sugarcane processing companies in Surendranagar, India. Our constant and often pioneering efforts to harness the full potential of sugarcane that has enabled us to expand our portfolio beyond sugar to include renewable power, fuel ethanol, alcohol, extra neutral alcohol, alcohol based chemicals and bio fertilizers. We are an ISO 22000:2005 and HALAL Certified Company.
We do re-processing and re-packing of wide range of sugar products that comprises of Refined Sugar, Crystal Sugar, Icing Sugar, Kathli Sugar, Pharma Sugar, Pulverized Sugar, Demerara Sugar, Sugar Sachet, Pharma grade sugar, Sugar Cube, Mishri and many more.
Under the astute guidance of our managing director “Mr. Lait Kella”, we have been able to scale the heights of success. By his visionary administration abilities and profound modern learning, we have possessed the capacity to easily delight the requirements of our supporters. The offered sugar is acquired from the most trusted and reliable vendors of the market and after that are refined with cutting edge strategies. This is on and on famous, as it is the most secure kind of sugar, and furthermore for its method for refining technique, which is made to expel the microorganisms and contaminants, constantly found in raw sugars.
Introduction of Sugar
Sugar is a main product found in kitchens globally. From its familiar appearance to its unmistakable taste, commercial sugar of today is easily recognizable. Now a day Sugar industries development is backbone to economic development of the nation. In India, Sugar industry is the second largest agro-based industry and it contributes significantly to the socio economic development of the nation. The Sugar Industry plays a foremost role in worldwide market for being the world’s second largest producer of sugar after Brazil. Sugar industry is also involved to make avail of the sugar complexes by manufacturing sugar, bio-electricity, bio-ethanol, bio-manure and chemical. The world at the moment is annually producing about 133 million tonnes. There are 110 countries involved in its production. It is estimated that 25 million tonnes is dumped on the world market below the market price.
Production of Sugar
Our manufactured refined sugar is made from raw sugar that has undergone a refining process to remove the molasses. These Raw sugars are known as sucrose that is extracted from sugar cane or sugar beet. Further the sugar syrup is concentrated by boiling and then cooled and seeded with sugar crystals, causing the sugar to crystallize out.
- Farming : Sugar Cane is grown in tropical climates which take at least 12 to 18 months to grow.
- Harvesting : Sugar is concentrated at the bottom of the stalks, so canes are cut at ground level, either manually or by machine.
- Stripping and Crushing : Canes are stripped and crushed to produce juice and “bagasse,” a fibrous by-product, which is separated by straining.
- Purifying : The juice is then heated and limestone is added. Impurities bind to the lime and are removed by filtration.
- Evaporating : It is then transferred to evaporators to extract syrup containing sugar crystals.
- Centrifuging : A centrifuge separates the sugar crystals from the syrup.
- Drying and Cooling : Once dried and cooled, brown sugar crystals remain
Types of Sugar
Types of Sugar found in different products
- Fructose : Found in fruits and honey
- Galactose : Found in milk and dairy products
- Glucose : Found in honey, fruits and vegetables
- Lactose : Found in milk, made from glucose and galactose
- Maltose : Found in barley
- Sucrose : Made up of glucose and fructose and found in plants
- Xylose : Found in wood or straw
Type of Sugar Manufactured by Us
- Granulated Sugar : It is the form of grains and is usually white in colour
- Caster Sugar : Finely granulated white or pale golden sugar into very small grains
- Confectioners’ Sugar : Finely powdered sugar used for making icing
- Pearl Sugar : The sugar is very coarse, hard, opaque white, and does not melt at temperatures typically used for baking
- Sanding Sugar : It is between white granulated and coarse sugar in size
- Cane Sugar : Sugar obtained from sugar cane
- Demerara Sugar : Light brown cane sugar
- Turbinado Sugar : Partially refined cane sugar that has been washed and dried
- Muscovado Sugar : Unrefined sugar made from the juice of sugar cane by evaporating it and draining off the molasses
- Light Brown Sugar : Brown sugar is a sucrose sugar product with a distinctive brown color due to the presence of molasses
- Dark Brown Sugar : It is either an unrefined or partially refined soft sugar consisting of sugar crystals with some residual molasses content
Why select our manufactured Sugar?
We are hugely esteemed by our customers for offering outstanding quality products. With the support of the experienced professionals, we have been able to cater the diverse requirements of patrons in well-organized manner. Many unique attributes have enabled us to accomplish the top of success in this industry.
- Superior quality
- Customer centric approach
- Experienced professional
- Cost effective
- On- time delivery
- Large distribution network
Uses of Sugar
Sugar is considered to be multipurpose and matchless functional ingredients in food. It is not only used for sweetness, it is also used to balance the acidity, add bulk or prevent spoilage among other functional properties. Further it is also well-known that the sugar is also used in the production of medication, to make bioplastics for planes and can extend the life of fresh cut flowers.
- Home and Garden
- Industrial and Agricultural
Price of Sugar
With the support of our adroit professionals, we are engaged in offering a wide range of variety of Sugar at Dhanraj Sugar. Our supplied sugars are hygienically prepared under the stern supervision of our experienced food personnel utilizing the supreme-quality ingredients and pioneered technology. Further the consignment is hygienically reviewed before finally getting dispatched. Now the customer can enjoy the perfect taste of a priceless cup of coffee and tea and exclaim like wow. We are also offering sugar in all forms of packed products under the private label. Our flourished sales team will be happy to meet with the customer and discuss the particular sugar needs. Private labeling has been a specialty of Dhanraj Sugar Pvt Ltd. and we look forward for offering the best service. Being the best in our field of sugar sales and sugar distribution is only attainable when we exceed your expectations.
Address : 238-242, 2nd Floor, Mega Mall,
Surendranagar - 363 002,
Gujarat - India
Phone : + 91 - (02752) 230115 / 230215 / 238115
Website : www.sugarsupplier.co.in
Find Sugar Manufacturers, Suppliers in India & Overseas
- Sugar Supplier in Ahmedabad
- Sugar Sachets suppliers in Mumbai
- More Location
- Himachal Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Sugar Suppliers, manufacturers, stockists, exporters, dealers & agents in Karnataka
- Sugar Suppliers in West Bengal
- Sugar Suppliers, manufacturers, stockists, exporters in Goa